Friday 6 December 2013

Final Assessment


This is the final hairstyle I created from my partner's hair chart. I had 45 minuted to create the hairstyle and managed to complete the hairstyle in time but didn't take the pins out for the photos as that is what we originally wanted to do. When we took the pins out after the curls weren't tight enough to stay still if we originally took the photos like that. Overall I'm happy with results and think the assessment went really well.



This is the final hairstyle I designed made up by my partner. She managed to finish the hairstyle in time and I think the results came out really well. I wish the curls showed more in the photos though! Love the french plait with the pearls - I'm so pleased they came out so well. Overall I was happy with the final looks we made.

No comments:

Post a Comment