Friday 6 December 2013

Final Hair Style


This is the chart of my final hair design. It was hard to explain my thoughts of this design into a drawing. The design is a development from the collage I made of the hair being flipped to mostly one side and a french plait on the other side. In the collage it was originally just curly hair but after learning all the different techniques of making an Elizabethan hair style I wanted to combine them all. The hair style will be full crimps and loose curls along with plaits and certain sections hair sprayed red. Originally the french plait was going to be lots of plaits twisted together but after experimenting I really didn't like it and felt like it was too much. Instead the french plait looks alot cleaner and matches the hairstyle more. I wanted to add an accessory to the hair and so there are pearls going along the centre of the plait.

No comments:

Post a Comment