Sunday 10 November 2013

Frizzing

In my Week 6 session with Seema I learnt the technique on how to frizz hair. First you weave a section of hair in a geysher grip. Put a normal hair grip down the middle of the geysher grip to keep the section stay in place. Use straighteners to heat the section to stay in place. Leave to cool for a while. Once cooled take the grips out and then use an afro comb to make the section frizz out. In the image, the right hair section is in the state after taking the grips out. The section on the left is what it looks like when its mildy combed through and the middle section is the result of the full technique. I love this hair style when it's complete on a full head! If the final assessment for my project was more than an hour I'd use this technique for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment